Taste of Seafood Festivals
The PFA is currently planning Taste of Seafood Festivals around NSW to celebrate the seafood industry in regional areas of New South Wales. The festivals aim to raise awareness about local industry, commercial fishing and provide an opportunity for the public see, feel and taste locally harvested wild caught seafood whilst interacting with members of the industry.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic, recent floods, drought, and the devastating 2019-2020 bushfires in the regions, we believe it is an ideal time to boost regional industry and tourism and help regional areas recover. We are keen to promote beautiful NSW destinations.
What is a Taste of Seafood Festival About?
Taste of Seafood events will:
- create an opportunity for locals and tourists to experience and taste fresh local seafood;
- promote the importance of the local seafood industry;
- increase and improve the public perception of the industry by creating positive experiences;
- grow food tourism, specifically Seafood Tourism in regional areas;
- demonstrate healthy and affordable seafood options; and
- champion the local industry and help stimulate investment in regional areas.
For more information on the Taste of Seafood festivals, sponsorship or participation opportunities, please check out the Taste of Seafood website or email email@example.com.